- Indian rupee in 1960 and today’s (2021) value
In 1060 my college expenses were Rs. 40+20=60
What that timeXXXXXX
“The inflation rate in India between 1960 and today has been 7,597.21%, which translates into a total increase of $7,597.21. This means that 100 rupees in 1960 are equivalent to 7,697.21 rupees in 2021. In other words, the purchasing power of $100 in 1960 equals $7,697.21 ...
- Democracy edge being tested live
It is a new day and new era in testing the limit of presidential power in American History. Never have felt it this way. The whole country is active, calm, and unsure of the end of the election.
- Covid 19 Budhi time in America
Sukanti Prava Ray making Odia Budhi in America. It will be there for the family through out the year. This quality Buidhi is not available anywhere in North America.
- GenX Ravenshaw University
- What is Inline Publication standard for Wiki
In-line citation Publication standard for Wikipedia
Wikipedia essays about verification
In the Wikipedia articles unless there are met they cannot publish. These are not difficult but you have to meet these requirements. The computer programs (and you have to have some idea about, but not necessarily a computer expert, to implement) the standards. Once you ...
- Indian Mythology in Digital Format
There are also references in AOL e-mail Ancient Indian…. in AOL e-mail folder.
- NASA’s latest historical challenge in aftermath of Space Shuttle
Our focus and what we want to do:
- We can co-publish if you do not have any Conflict of Interest (COI) Serial day-by-day progress using Linkedin or Facebook etc. one publication everyday. If you have COI suggest a good Odia writer and ...
- Letters from the Death Land (ମଲା ଭୂମିରୁ ଚିଠି)Dr. Surendra Nath Ray, a Scientist, Engineer, and Entrepreneur who graduated fro Ravenshaw University (it was one of the first 3 higher education institutes in India, the English government had opened 200 years back ).
- What is the difference between Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365?