Encouraging leadership among young people is amazing! It is not to teach them but enhance their inside desire and guide them through what their heart and mind wants to do. Can it be “What can we do to save the nature,” or could be “A novel way to make the toilet flush more efficient etc.
A few topics to think about:
- A competition (for 7-12 old children) on what do you do everyday to save water. Then we can design book(s) for younger kids to learn from the articles we chose to publish and market
- Mythological stories project development in a temple?
- Educate Odia off-site community of our value and let all practice it
- Develop a regular program for a radio broadcast
- Teach Harmonium
- Teach music to young kids
- Projects with children (or adult) voices.
Please contact us, as a leader, with your ideas to share and lead. A lot of people have spent a lot of time for www.Odishagateway.org. Now we have an infrastructure (as big as you want us to evolve it to) and thank them.
An example of using our resource area category for your workshop knowledge, say “Art and Music,” you will find the the following links useful. When you see those links, and find something more you can use let’s know using the comment form and we will add your research finding to the list for others to benefit.